25 marts, 2017

Get Out

Get Out was interesting. Genre wise it's not my favorite (horror, mystery. Although I wasn't scared for a second) but the story and where it was going was quite interesting and original.
The story begins when African-American man accepts to visit his Caucasian girlfriend's somewhat rich family somewhere off-road. He is the first African-American man who she takes there. Family itself seems legit (....but are they?), the staff is being off-putting a bit (...but are they?) so you get curious of why is that..Well, let's say the journey begins there and I don't want to give anything away anymore. It's interesting.
Won't be able to tell you that soundtracks were great (didn't notice them), or the operator did a fantastic job (didn't notice the work) or that acting was superb (didn't feel like it, didn't even care) but I will say again - it kept me intrigued.
So if you are not a person with weak nervous system I can suggest you go and see this film.

Rating: ★★★½

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru