29 decembris, 2016

Assassin's Creed

Oh boy, went to a movie thinking I'm not gonna like it. Not because I haven't played the game but just because it was recieving negative feedback from critics.
I found it to be an okay fight-action movie. There were even things I liked.
The movies plot is pretty much explained in the first few minutes and you almost can guess what is going to happen (didn't bother me) and so it is easy to understand. It's filled with kicking and hitting and sharp objects entering peoples bodies.
What I liked:
- some fight scenes which were at points accelerated which made these scenes look more ninja-like (and I like me some ninjas and unbelievably fast reaction)
- "Parkour"!
- There were some female guards. They were not important at all but at least they were there. 
- It was entertaining
- Song when end credits rolled.
What I did not like - many things.
Overall I can't suggest everyone to go and see it but some of you may like and enjoy it, some of you - probably not.

Rating: ★★★

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru