31 decembris, 2015

Sisters

Introduction: I was quite tipsy (3 beers, 1 beer-tequila drink and a glass of wine) when the movie started. I may not have enjoyed it that much if I was sober.
Main part: As I admire Amy Poehler and Tina Fey it pretty much wasn't importat what happened in the movie. I had an excellent time. There were some good bits, some bits that I found funny just because of alcohol intoxication. Nothing new appeared. It was more or less a typical American comedy with great ladies in front. 
Do I suggest seeing it? Well, if you're a fan of comedies or want an easy breezy time then yes - definately. If you think Poehler and Fey will bring something different and way more hilarious jokes than other films - you may have to lower your expectations.
When counting in all factors I did enjoy this piece so there goes my stars.

Rating: ★★★½

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru