27 marts, 2016

Get A Job

What a bad movie with fine actors!
I didn't find it funny, didn't find it smart (wasn't expecting to), didn't find it....anything. Felt like I've seen it already. Knew how it was going to end at the beginning of the movie.
Everything felt rushed, felt like they were trying to get to the end as fast as possible. No real character developments so they all seemed quite shallow and uninteresting people to watch.
There was nothing, nothing good in this piece except for some of my favorite actors, not their characters (Alison Brie, Anna Kendrick, Miles Teller, Bryan Cranston).
What the movie is about? It's about youngsters who are fresh out of college and trying to find their place in work-world.
I'm feeling a bit sad right now. I wasn't expecting a masterpiece but still wanted something better than I got to experience.
Who should When to watch this? When you want to consume lots of alcohol and be in front of the TV. Can't think of a better time for this movie. 

Rating: ★½

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru