03 marts, 2016

Triple 9

Action packed movie which to my mind brings nothing new to the table (some not important, tiny elements took me by surprise, in a good way).
Good casting (12 Years A Slave Chiwetel Ejiofor, Falcon Anthony Mackie, Kate Winslet, drug guy Aaron Paul, Woody Harrelson and soon to be Wonderwoman Gal Gadot and others like Ben Afflecks brother).
What this story is about? It's about corrupt cops doing some nasty jobs for other evil "guys" in order to get something for themselves. Like I said - nothing new, really.
However, time flew by and I didn't notice that it was like 2 hours long (good thing).
I can't guarantee a spectacular time with this movie. But I did like it. Just didn't find it awesome. As "I have heard this story before" I don't have much to say.

P.S. SPOILER: Kate Winslet does a funny Russian accent. Like Scarlett Johansson once (or more) did in Captain America (or Avengers, sorry, don't remember specifically). 


RATING: ★★★½

2 komentāri:

  1. Bija tik grūti uzrakstīt Keisija Afleka vārdu, nepieminot Benu? :D

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Keisijs, lai arī esmu redzējusi vairākas filmas ar viņu, kaut kā galīgi nav izcēlies un iesēdies manā atmiņā. Tā arī viņu pasniedzu, kā PAGAIDĀM redzu - kā Bena brāli :D

      Dzēst