28 aprīlis, 2016

Captain America: Civil War

BOOM BOOM POW!
Excellent piece from Marvel Studios!
Movie is about 2.5 hours long and that time flies by with lots of action, sci-fi stuff, easy-going dialogues, tense (or very loose) conversations, some humor (some of the fun part was made from the audience, thank you audience!) and with lots of cool (and pretty) acting.
If you don't dislike superheros, this most probably will be a good treat. Watch it with great sound and on a big screen and you should be entertained.
This was the best I've seen from Marvel (I've seen a lot. Little glimpse on the bottom of the page).
I guess there's nothing much to say. Go and see IMDb because there are just too many fine actors in this and other information if you want to see/know more.

Rating: ★★★★

P.S. My mother hasn't seen any other comic-book related movies (she's not interested) but she loved this one. I think more than me. She was happy it turned out she didn't have to really know what happened in previous films.

"the glimpse" of what I've seen and that fit into screen

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru