03 augusts, 2016

Suicide Squad

It entertained me! I liked it!
There were so many things that kind of disappointed and felt wrong but I somehow managed to let them go fast and easily.
Plot: The government or something recruits imprisoned villains with special abilities to fight "the evil" (the villains of the movie were kind of stupidly made). If they don't participate or go rogue they die because of the nano-bomb attached to their bodies...or something.
I actually can't think of anything good to say about this movie right now..The introduction to characters took a while (I enjoyed that part, but it took a while), the "evil" part was bizarre.  Enchantress and her part was not well made or executed. It was funny for me but I doubt that was the aim. There were lots of characters (didn't have a good development in the movie..just from that beginning when the characters were kind of explained), lots of gunshots and fighting and some jokes but the substance was fragile.
And still - I really did like the movie. Actors were great and so were their make-up and/or costumes. Soundtrack was descent. I wasn't bored, I was, however, a bit tipsy during the film.
All I can gather - they had too many characters and not enough time to make this proper. 
I knew how they (actors) prepared for their roles (good stuff to hear or read), how they got fake (or real) tattoos and other behind-the-scenes stuff and I had a good company with me at the cinema. I liked the movie, really.
Was it the best superhero movie? No ("Civil War" was much better). Will I watch it again? Yes. Should you go and see it? If you plan on watching it without thinking too much - YES.

P.S. Viola Davis' role suited her very much (you can tell that especially if you have seen How To Get Away With Murder).

Rating: ★★★★

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru