29 jūlijs, 2016

Ghostbusters (2016 release)

It was a fine comedy!
It follows a ghost invasion in NY and there are these scientist ladies who try to "bust them".
The plot was easy to understand (as it should have been), script was good, characters were okay (didn't like the Chris Hemsworths's role - but I believe many people found him funny).
I was at the cinema, I had like two louder laughs and I watched the movie with a smile on my face mostly. I think it was because of Kate McKinnon and Kristen Wiig - as I have been a fan of both for many (not that many, but 3, 4 years count as many, right?) years because of Saturday Night Live.
Either I was just in that mood when I like basically anything or I did have an enjoyable time because of this film. Can't promise anything.
Will I forget this comedy?
Yes. I believe I will. Quite fast but it doesn't change the fact that I smiled and didn't find it annoying or not funny at all (as those are mostly the cases for me and USA comedy genre).


Rating: ★★★½

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru