07 septembris, 2016

Swiss Army Man

Going into this by only seeing  ratings from friends and acquaintances (not reading reviews) and seeing the trailer 2 times I didn't expect it to be that warming. I expected weirdness (which I got), laughable moments (got those too) and on screen adventure (also delivered).
Some jokes for me were overplayed, I didn't also enjoy the fact I was left confused at the end. At one point it seemed like everything is going to be cleared up. It wasn't. Not really.
Did really enjoy performances from Dano and Radcliffe, yes I did.
Overall I think it was just too sweet/charming/heartwarming for me throughout. And maybe too bizarre as well.
Movie plot, trailer, directors, budget and other information you can find at IMDb. Not gonna get into those as this wasn't my favorite movie. It was enjoyable but somehow I can't find a place in my heart to give it more stars. Maybe half a star more would go for those lovely sound effects and soundtracks. So, 3 to 3.5 stars.

Rating: ★★★

1 komentārs:

  1. Man ļoti patika šī filma. Es iedevu tai 3.5 zvaigznes letterboxd tīri tāpēc ka man patika humors un lielisks soundtracks. Plotu es īpaši nesapratu, bet nu tas nebija slikts. :)

    AtbildētDzēst