05 jūlijs, 2016

The Legend Of Tarzan

The good out of this film:
  • Christoph Waltz - always a "good" villain.  
  • Alexander Skarsgårds' eight-pack (not a six-pack! EIGHT!!)  He worked on his body for nine months! Ate just chicken breast and broccoli and worked out! Gotta give him a credit!
  • Nature! 
  • Jane had balls. By which I mean she wasn't made weak. She had courage and strength and didn't rely just on "her man". Which for me is always pleasurable to see. 
The bad: 
  • I missed the sound. The sound of the jungle, the sound of waterfalls, the cracking noises of branches and trees. The sound was missing
  • I needed more of Alexander Skarsgårds' eight-pack
  • I wanted more nature and wild-life, more adventures

It's an okay movie to see in cinemas and less from okay when watching at home I think.

Rating: ★★★

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru