12 februāris, 2016

Deadpool

Deadpool....Deadpool... IMDb rating at the moment: 8.8 (from more than 21k viewers).
It's an entertaining movie about a guy with an interesting personality who is kind of forced to become a hero.
The main role is played by Ryan Reynolds and I think this part suited him oh so very much.
What else is there? Bunch of jokes (that I mostly did not enjoy (d*ck stuff you know), but that's just me. It's not going to be you. Probably) and bunch of different references from Wolverine (there we first met Deadpool if you didn't know) and other places.
Camera work kept me entertained, I also noticed Junkie XL work in soundtracks (He composed also for Mad Max: Fury Road) - quite likable for my ears.
Despite lots of shooting and knifing, some guts and blood, this piece had a light, easy aura to it. So to my mind you may love or may not love the movie but there's just a small, small, small chance you won't have a good time with this.


Rating: ★★★½

2 komentāri: