21 februāris, 2016

Fathers And Daughters

A brief thought overview:
The subject was interesting, actors were good (even though I dislike Russell Crowe he didn't annoy me this time) and I liked that they used time-jumping through the whole movie.
For me it lacked emotional depth. I got to see many different emotions but I couldn't feel them. What I also didn't like were those "tiny life lessons" they put in like they usually do in family/kid-friendly movies and TV Series (and this movie wasn't that child-friendly).
Almost forgot another thing I didn't appreciate: Amanda Seyfrieds' character felt very "typical" if I may call it that. I pretty much could tell what she is going to do next and to my mind that is not a good thing - the predictability.
I would say it is an average movie which doesn't feel that real, it is quite predictable in various aspects. Didn't have a bad time, just not good enough.

Rating: ★★★

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru