16 janvāris, 2016

Anomalisa

I am one of those people who don't really like or watch animated movies but when I saw a poster of this piece, I had a feeling I should give it a try. And boy, this was so human that it didn't feel like a cartoon (animated movie).
It was so humble and simple. Nothing really out of the ordinary (I presume) happened. The characters felt so real and their lives and problems weren't overdramatized and that most probably is why it seemed very human, like it could be someones real life.
I have to add it was a bit weird that one person was voicing many different side characters. Maybe it was just a way to highlight the meaning of how somebody can see important and fading people in their lives. Maybe there's another point to it and I just can't see it but for me it was strange at first (I got used to it). Just letting you know, because I was confused.
It was so normal, ironically I think that is what made it that special and unique.
I can't really comment (applaud nor criticize) on how good or bad the animation and it's cinematography was but I did like how it looked.
Thank you Charlie Kaufman (the guy behind "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and others) for giving us this.


Rating: ★★★★

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru