28 janvāris, 2016

Dirty Grandpa

Not the newest one but still running in cinemas.
The reason why I went to this one is the cheap tickets. I figured I should see something "cheap" for 1.50 euros. I wasn't ready to watch something good for that kind of money, felt wrong.
So, Dirty Grandpa is supposed to be a comedy. It got three smiles (not laughs) out of me and they all were because of Aubrey Plaza (I'm a fan of this young woman).
Movie itself is very shallow, vulgar and quite a cliche character-wise. I wasn't feeling the jokes about drugs, guns and/or cops in Florida, they felt offensive and wrong. 
I also kept wondering why Robert De Niro wanted to take part in something like this. I was left wondering. Still am.
Were there good parts? Well, I enjoyed some summery beach views (I miss summer already), Aubreys' character was quite cool most times and that's about it.
To who I would suggest go and see the movie? Well, it could work for people who enjoy...I don't know really. Maybe the ones who like American comedies. Just comedies and easy time. I don't know, I'm not sure, sorry.
P.S. If you liked it, please tell me why. I would like to know.

Rating: ★½

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru